Saturday, November 19, 2011

Justing Long Talks About 'New Girl'

Justin Long was recently interviewed by EW.com about his 3 episode story arc on New Girl. He had nothing but nice things to say about the cast and crew. Liz Meriweather also seems to be quite fond of him but, really, aren't we all? When asked about this favorite moment he had this to say:
We do this sex scene. I know I’ve never done anything like that before. I can’t repeat what we do, but she’s doing stuff in that scene that was making me laugh so hard. I’ve always been proud of the fact that I can hold it together and I rarely break. It’s a point of pride for me. I laughed so hard filming this one scene, more than I have in the last 10 years of professional acting. (EW.com)
 Hopefully, we'll have as much fun watching the scene as they did making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment